Pokeball Mod by felixmc Download Links. Pokeball Mod by felixmc makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pokeball Mod by felixmc step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pokeball Mod by felixmc file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pokeball Mod by felixmc ?
Pokeball Mod ‘for Minecraft‘adds a pokeball to the game which can be thrown at mobs to make speical’effects. When it hits the mob, the mob disappears and leaves a pokeball drop. When you throw the dropped pokeball, the mob appears again. The Pokeball emits particles that the redstone torch emits to create that sort of mysterious feeling
Also post:’Pixelmon Mod
Included in’Pixelmon Mod 1.12.2‘you can find no less than’300‘different creatures from pokemon, all of which are seamlessly added into the game world so you can get the best results.
- X = Redstone
- R = Stone Button
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Drag and drop into minecraft.jar. Enjoy!
For Minecraft (1.4.7)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pokeball Mod by felixmc , please comment below the article; we will support