PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod Download Links. PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod ?
PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft world more interesting with a lot of functions’related to Pokemon topic. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
What PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod’does?
Detect any pokemon in your area, Specify what pokemon to detect, also detect shiny pokemon and Boss pokemon! Every pokemon is displayed on the radar as a yellow dot. Boss pokemon are Orange dots, and Shiny Pokemon are Purple dots. The pokemon you are trying to detect will show up as green dots. In order to pick a Pokemon to detect press the Backslash key on your keyboard (Right above enter key) to bring up the entry form. There you will enter the name of the pokemon you are scanning for… note, must be spelled right.
PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod Screenshots:
A lovely shiny Charizard indicated by a purple dot.
Thats a boss marowak indicated by an orange dot!
So We should search for a dratini?
Well here is three of them indicated by green dots!
How to install and Download Link:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about PokeRadar for Pixelmon Mod , please comment below the article; we will support