Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod Download Links. Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod ?
Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod for Minecraft mostly focuses on mob models since they scale with minimal change with Minecraft updates. When Minecraft become more stable for modding, the mobs will become more sophisticated in game play. Items, blocks and world generation is a goal when the mod can move to Beta.
Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod‘is a Pok’mon themed Forge mod weakly named after Pok’mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. For now, it is mostly a piece of art. It is not intended to reproduce any official Pokemon game.
The mobs are mostly inspired by past favorite games/movies, ranging from the more well known Final Fantasy series and ?kami to more obscure games like Legaia 2: Duel Saga and Dominant Species (1998).
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Current Hostile Mob Additions:
- Spawns: Taiga, Tundra, Snow Mountains, Frozen Ocean, Frozen River
- Drop: stick, snowball
- Rare Drop: blaze rod, nether wart, slow sand
This arctic dwelling fox likes to steal the sanity of its targets with blindness and slow. Very fast but frail and weak damage attack. Do not let your guard down, Bandersnatch Fennekin is still a fire-type and can occasionally set its targets on fire.
Trivia: A creative interpretation of the “Bandersnatch,” the idea for this Fennekin was inspired by the Bandersnatch creature from Final Fantasy VII by Squaresoft.
- Spawns: Nether, Desert, Plains, Extreme Hills
- Drop: paper
- Rare Drop: blaze rod, nether wart, slow sand
This masked, Nether spawning Vulpix attacks with furious fire, upping its attack as you get closer. Melee combat is not recommended in the slightest.
Rarely spawning deep within the earth, neither water nor fire hurts it. But it does have a peculiar weakness if you have it with you…
Trivia: The decorative look on this Vulpix is inspired by the Tube Fox from the game ?kami by Clover Studio.
- Spawns: Plains, Desert, Extreme Hills, Snow Mountains, Forest Hills, Taiga Hills, Jungle Hills
- Drop: bone, cobblestone
- Rare Drop: stone block, coal ore, extra bones
This lumbering, durable doomstone has a decent attack. The Leafeon suffers no knockback and is immune to fire and lava. It is not weak to water but it can’t swim and will drown… eventually. It is vulnerable to Smite enchantment. But amusingly, gravity is probably its worse weakness.
Trivia: Doomstone Leafeon was inspired by the doomstone class fiends from Final Fantasy X by Squaresoft.
- Spawns: Forest, Swamp, Jungle
- Drop: stick, slime ball, rotten flesh
- Rare Drop: nether wart, raw beef, mycelium
The plague ridden Deerling is frail and very weak with attack but a little quick to move. But it packs loads of status effects including slow, poison and blindness.
Not much of a threat on its own but combined with others, can seriously change the outcome of battle.
Trivia: The visual concept is based the Infestor unit from Starcraft II by Blizzard Entertainment.
- Spawns: Nether, Plains, Desert, Extreme Hills
- Drop: rotten flesh, yellow wool
- Rare Drop: blaze powder, extra yellow wool, blaze rod
The slow and frail Zombie Flareon has heavy attack power and fire aspect chance. Water ruins its day in a hurry so keep a bucket handy. Just remember water will not help you in the Nether!
Trivia: The original model features more blood and gore textures to it. Those have since been toned down. It is no longer planned to use significant blood and gore to the mod’s theme.
- Spawns: Forest, Taiga, Jungle, Swamp
- Drop: red mushroom, brown mushroom
- Rare Drop: mycelium
This fungi infested Leafeon hits hard and fast. It has limited armor carried over from a normal Leafeon’s high defense. A bow will ruin its day though.
Trivia: The fungus aspect was inspired by a tendency for mushrooms to grow where dead or decaying plants existed.
Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pok’mon: Disciples of Corruption Mod , please comment below the article; we will support