Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Crafting is an essential part of Minecraft. You have to craft everything you need if you want to build massive societies and do more. Actually going and crafting, though, can be a bit tiresome. You have to take out the crafting bench and use it for each item. Yes, it works and you can, technically, take it with you, but there is a more convenient option. The Portable Craft Bench Mod gives you a slightly more convenient way to craft. Hold the portable table and craft whatever you need to craft. It is one of the simplest things you can do in the game.
Crafting What You Need
No matter what, you need to craft when you play Minecraft. The purpose of the Portable Craft Bench Mod Minecraft is to make this process as simple as possible. With a regular crafting bench, you have the ability to move it around by picking it up and placing it where desired, but it is not perfect. It takes more time and energy than most people would like. After all, when you are hours into the game and on a roll, you do not want to stop for a few extra steps. This mod allows you to keep with the flow while getting the same results.
Faster, Easier, Better
This mod’is everything you would expect it to be. It is a simple object that you craft from two items. Once crafted, you hold it in your hand and use it. Right click on what you want to craft, craft, and enjoy the results. There is nothing else that you have to do. It is a small mod that offers a straightforward purpose and that is easy to use.
Not Much to It
Really, there is not much to the Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2,1.7.10. You can tell by the name exactly what it does. It is small and basic, offering nothing other than the extra convenience of a portable crafting table. It takes no time to craft the portable table and it is easy to use. You do not need to go through any other steps and there is nothing else offered from the mod.
If you like that added convenience, and want to better streamline your gaming experience, this is a mod that you have to pick up. It does what it says it will, and it does it well.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge’1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Portable Craft Bench Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support