Potion Blade Mod Download Links. Potion Blade Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Potion Blade Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Potion Blade Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Potion Blade Mod ?
Potion Blade Mod for Minecraft. The potion is on the blade of your sword. So just add your potion to your sword and have fun. Everytime you hit the Zombie guarding your house, it will get poisoned. But just for a couple of seconds, its not that powerfull.
What is Potion Blade?
Potion Blade Mod‘adds a little bit of ease to your Minecraft.
- You just create you first potion of poison.
- You cannot drink it, otherwise you would get poisoned.
- You can make a slash potion with some gunpowder.
- You can throw it once and its gone.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Featured potion to apply to blade:
- Instant Damage
- Instant Health
- Fire Resistance
- Night Vision
Potion Blade Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added the Potion Blade, potion of healing
- Changed the names of the sword: Can now be seen on the normal HUD
- Added the Function to apply the potion to yourself.this will be a bit shorter then when you hit a mob.When Applied to yourself, your sword will take damage. Like when you hit a mob.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Potion Blade Mod , please comment below the article; we will support