Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Potion Core contains a whole bunch of potion effects. There is no way to get the potions besides the creative menu in this mod, but check out Not Enough Potions, which has recipes and new brewing mechanics.
There are quite a few added potion effects, including:
- Slowfall’‘ Slows your fall and prevents some fall damage at level 1, and all fall damage at level 2.
- Levitation ‘ Forces you to float upwards ‘ similar to the 1.9 potion.
- Trueshot’”Increases projectile damage (like how strength increases melee damage).
- Klutz ‘ Decreases projectile damage (like how weakness decreases melee damage).
- Vulnerability ‘ Increases all damage to you (like how resistance decreases all damage to you).
- Recoil ‘ Reflects a portion of damage back to the attacker.
- Drowning ‘ Makes you only breath underwater.
- Weight ‘ Negative jump boost; makes it so you can’t jump up a full block.
- Step Up ‘ Increases your step height so you can step up a full block.
- Reach ‘ Increases your reach distance.
- Climbing ‘ Lets you climb walls like spiders.
- Corrosion ‘ Damages your armor and held item (except for gold items/armor).
- Repairing ‘ Repairs your armor and held item.
- Extension ‘ Prevents one other potion on you from ticking down per level. Essentially doubles the length of another potion on you.
- Solid Core ‘ Gives you knockback resistance.
- Flight ‘ Lets you fly like in creative mode.
- Random Teleport ‘ Teleports you to a nearby location.
- Surface Teleport ‘ Teleports you to the top surface block.
- Spawn Teleport ‘ Teleports you to your spawn point if you stand still with it for 10 seconds.
- Combustion ‘ Sets you on fire.
- Lightning ‘ Strikes you with lightning.
- Explosion ‘ Explodes you.
- Burst ‘ Creates an explosion at your position that doesn’t hurt you (only your enemies), and doesn’t do block damage.
- Revival ‘ If you die with this effect on, you will revive with 2 hearts per level.
- Launch ‘ Shoots you up into the air.
- Love ‘ Causes breedable entities to breed with eachother.
- Disorganization ‘ Shuffles your inventory
- Spinning ‘ Causes you to spin uncontrollably
- Perplexity ‘ Reverses your controls so forwards is backwards, sneak is jump, etc.
- Cure ‘ Clears all bad’potion effects from you.
- Dispel ‘ Clears all good’potion effects from you.
- Antidote ‘ Prevents you from taking poison damage.
- Purity ‘ Prevents you from taking wither damage.
- Chance ‘ Gives you one’random potion effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Bless ‘ Gives you one random good effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Curse ‘ Gives you one random bad effect per level for a minute (or instant if it’s an instant effect).
- Inversion ‘ Inverts all potion effects on you (like regeneration -> wither, strength -> weakness, etc.).
It also changes the way a few vanilla potions work:
- Blindness ‘ Now the fog comes closer per level (making you more blind), and it also affects mobs, so they won’t attack you unless you are close to them.
- Invisibility ‘ Fixes invisibility so like before mobs won’t aggro to you with it on you unless you are holding items or wearing armour. The distance they can notice you at increases with each piece of armour worn and item held.
- Haste ‘ Makes it so haste makes you attack faster.
- Mining Fatigue ‘ Makes it so mining fatigue makes you attack slower.
Most settings can be enabled/disabled/modified in the config files.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Potion Core Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Potion Core 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support