Power Boxes Mod Download Links. Power Boxes Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Power Boxes Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Power Boxes Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Power Boxes Mod ?
Power Boxes Mod for Minecraft‘improves’storage and conversion of Minecraft vanilla. A’lot of interesting things are waiting for you to explore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
What the sides do:
They can be changed with a BC Wrench (Sneak + RightClick)
AND through computers. I will add the functions soon.
Also, you can check what the sides are set to by RightClicking with the BC Wrench
AND through computers.
The GUI (with items in it):
How to install Power Boxes Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BuildCraft Mod
- Download and install IC2 Experimental
- Download Power Boxes Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
EU Conversion (Integer):
That is the EU conversion ratio.
Energy that goes IN get’s divided by the value.
E.g: 512 EU in = 102.4 Power
Energy that goes OUT get’s multiplied by the value.
E.g: 100 Power out = 500 EU out
MJ Conversion (Integer):
Same as the EU Conversion, except that it is for MJ.
Unbreakable Power Box (Boolean):
Should the Power Box get destroyed by TNT or other explosions (false)
or should it be indestructible (true).
Power Box Capacity (Integer):
The maximum capacity a Power Box can hold on it’s own.
Without Capacity Upgrades.
Default: 100000 (100k)
Capacity Upgrade Multiplier (Integer):
This one needs a bit math.
You can put in a maximum amount of 16 Capacity Upgrades.
Now to the math.
Let’s say the value is set to 5000.
Each Capacity Upgrade increases the maximum power by 5000.
Also does each of them raise the increase by 5000.
1 Capacity = Default max. Storage + 5000
2 Capacity = Default max. Storage + 1 Capacity + (5000 * 2)
3 Capacity = Default max. Storage + 2 Capacity + 1 Capacity + (5000 * 3)
X Capacity = Default max. Storage + [before Capacities] + (5000 * X)
- Connection fix for cables on different Energy Tiles (Applied Energistics, …)
Power Boxes Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Power Boxes Mod , please comment below the article; we will support