Practical TNT Mod Download Links. Practical TNT Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Practical TNT Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Practical TNT Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Practical TNT Mod ?
Practical TNT Mod for Minecraft keeps all blocks in the world when you ignite a explosion so it would be great for mining. You will never need to worry that”TNT will destroy a great number of blocks when you light off it and cause annoyance for you!
Hey guys, Milkman here (the soviet gamer) to bring you the Practical TNT mod for Minecraft 1.4.5. Don you hate it how when you light off TNT it’destroys’a great number of blocks without dropping many’pieces, well I do. And this mod prevents it! So this mod keeps all blocks in the world when you ignite a explosion so it would be great for mining, etc. And this mod applies it to all sorts of explosions, eg’Creeper, Gast’s, and mods. But if you setup a huge nuke it will still destroy most of the blocks.
Alright, so with this mod you can set up a mining’perimeter’and then you can quickly’destroy’large amounts of land without losing the actual item. This is a really cool and handy mod to have around but it will fill up your inventory very quickly! I would personally give this mod a 3 out of 5, I really dont have a use for this mod, all it does is it gives me 1/3 of more lag (yes I’calculate’lag) and it fills up my inventory with a bunch or crap (Dirt blocks, etc) All this mod is really good for is for mining (you wont lose any blocks when you do a controlled explosion) But anyways, I’prefer’the’traditional’mining method which would be Strip Mining. Meh, with Minecraft you can do whatever so I’m sure that you guys can find loads of more uses for Practical TNT. Here is a nice photo of a landscape in Minecraft.
- Download the Practical TNT Mod
- Go to the roaming folder
- Open .minecraft / bin and Minecraft.jar
- Delete the meta inf folder
- Drag in the Mod files from the zip
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Practical TNT Mod , please comment below the article; we will support