ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod Download Links. ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod ?
ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod for Minecraft’allows you to follow your character’s and your teamate’s health through’health bars and a team system to the game. Health bar is shown above the player’s head and includes a HUD to keep track of your team members. It also includes status effect icons so you can know when one of your teammate is dying of poisonning.
ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod Screenshots:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Once you get a game started, just type in the chat window /invite <PlayerName> to invite another player to your team. This player will have to put the command /accept in the chat window. After that, you should be able to see the health bar for this player.
- /invite <Playername> : Invite a player to your team.
- /accept : Accept the last invite you received.
- /leave : Quit your team.
- /listteam : Get a list of all the players in your team.
- /autoaccept <on|off> : Turns on & off automatic accept of invitations.
- When a player get out of bed during night, a msg will be broadcasted to all players in the dimension.
- Team members are shown around the center of the screen as miniature heads (based on player skin). The orientation of the head gives a general direction of the player. The distance is shown below the head. Never lose your friends ever again !
- Keybind to show/hide the mini heads (unbound by default).
- Keybinds to move around the team HUD (unbound by default).
- Keybinds to change the radius of the miniheads (unbound by default).
- Upon reconnect, the server will remember your team and send back an invitation automatically.
- Teams are removed only when there is no player online. As long as at least one team member remains, other players will receive the auto invitation.
- You can now automatically accept invitation by using the “/autoaccept on” command. You can turn it off by using “/autoaccept off”. Along with the autosend, should make handling teams easier.
- Fixed dimension display.
- Removed an annoying debug msg left over by error.
- Complete rework of the internal team handling.
- Reworked the team HUD. It now shows the armor, experience and dimension of the other players (General request from many people).
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod , please comment below the article; we will support