Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9 Download Links. Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9?
Progression is a mod that allows you to control how a player can interact with the world, or the things they can craft, at the basic level. At the more involved level, it allows you to build and design tech trees, where a player cannot complete something until, something else is done. Be this action crafting an item, or collecting drops or more. ‘You can also reward them for completing specific tasks, instead of restricting what they can do, if you so desire. Progression would also allow you to build class systems, restricting what certain groups of players can do, or give them abilities based upon their class. You could for example, forbid a group of people from ever being able to craft a furnace. While another group can build furnaces, but they walk much slower. ‘This is just a basic overview of the things you can do with progression. With it’s requirements, conditions and results, you can create many more different systems than I have listed here, making it a very powerful tool for modpack makers.
How to get Started editing:
There are two ways to access the editor. You must be in creative to edit. You can either right click a vanilla book, or type the command /progression edit. Please keep in mind when editing, that in order to test properly you are going to want to switch back to survival. You can always craft items, when you are in creative, which is why you should test in survival. To reset player data just use the command /progression reset.
Tree Editor View:
Criteria Editor View
Progression also comes with some built in support for Enchiridion adding special features and actions, so that you can make better looking editors. As well as being able to place features individually it also comes with a template for a simple book mode, more for quests, where you can write out images and text to display if you wish to have more of a story to go along with your progression. Simply while in edit mode insert the HQM Clone template. While in edit mode you can then right click the open button, which will automatically generate the list of tabs, and opening them will automatically generate criteria, and opening them will generate the information pages. You can add and remove these elements, this is just the autogeneration to make things easier.
Progression Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 or 1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Bacteria Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Progression Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support