Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Project Red is all about tech. If you love redstone, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.”It allows you to do so many things, and in a lot cleaner and more compact environment then doing them with normal redstone would allow. The two main things added by Project Red are Wires and Logic Gates. Wires work sort of like redstone dust, except they can be transmitted for up to 256 blocks, and go up and under blocks as well as around corners.”Logic gates allow you to fit what would otherwise take a huge building of redstone craziness and squeeze it into a tiny logic gate, that can be placed on any solid block on any side. This mod gives you the tools you need to push redstone to its true potential.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Designed for compatability with:
- WirelessRedstone – ChickenBones Edition
- Tinkers Construct
In download file:
- Base = Core
- Integration = Transmission + Integration
- Lighting= Illumination
- Mechanical= Expansion + Transportation
- World = Exploration
- Compat = Compatability
Project Red Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Project: Red Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support