ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 Download Links. ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9?
ProjectE is a mod created to give life of new both to objects, the old items and blocks, as to the functionality offered by the Equivalent Exchange old Minecraft players. Yes, we’re talking about old “anti-matter”, the “philosopher’s stone”, the “table of transmutation” and also the “Moebius-fuel”, as well as collectors, capacitors, among other many objects and features that disappeared with the new version of Equivalent Exchange 3.
ProjectE‘mod adds all the old items and blocks back such as the destruction catalyst, Gem armor and of course Energy condensers.
ProjectE Mod Wiki:
- Download and run the latest version of’Forge 1.10.2 API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the ‘Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For MC 1.15.2
For MC 1.10.2
For MC 1.9.4
For MC 1.8.9
For MC 1.8
For MC 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ProjectE Mod 1.15.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support