PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) Download Links. PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds)?
PUBGMC Mod (Minecraft PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) adds all PUBG weapons: Bandages, energy drinks, painkillers, medkits and more to Minecraft.
Needless to say about the famous PUBG game now appears in Minecraft under the name PUBGMC Mod. Inherit from the well-known survival game that we all know, PUBGMC Mod aims to make survival in Minecraft get more interesting. PUBGMC Mod was first intended to be used as ad add-on for modpack but you can use it as an independent mod if you want to make your survival world better. By the way, it’s better to setup map for it, otherwise most of this mod functions are useless.
- Weapons, grenades, loot generator blocks.
- New ways of healing without potions ‘ energy drinks, painkillers, adrenaline syringes, bandages, first aid kits and medkits. Everything in simple 3D model.
- Inventory limit, you have to wear backpack to unlock more slots.
Armor ‘ Level 1
Armor ‘ Level 2
Armor ‘ Level 3
First aid kit ‘ both prop and item
All PUBG healing items
How to install’PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2
- Make sure you have already installed’Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type’%appdata%‘and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download :’https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1546913469
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about PUBGMC Mod 1.12.2 (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds), please comment below the article; we will support