Pun Mod Download Links. Pun Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Pun Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Pun Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Pun Mod ?
Pun Mod for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
Pun Mod has over 60 Items and 5 Tool and Armor Sets. And they are punny!
These are most of the Items, all of the armor and tool sets aren’t there, so it doesn’t get cluttered up.
Mint, Mints-er and Spearmint
- Obtain mint through dungeons and mineshafts.
- Mint can be planted and grown to make more mint.
- You can eat mint, which only give a speed boost.
- A better use is to craft it into powerful weapons.
- Spearmint is a spear.
- It is powerful, and smells fresh.
- Right click to throw.
- The Mints-er is a powerful sword that does 7 damage
- On hit, you get a massive speed boost.
- A Pickaxe that breaks fast and breaks things fast.
- You can’t eat it kid.
- Very efficient and gives a permanent speed boost.
- Thanks to the suggestions down below!!!
- A stand that has a weird wither skull on it.
- It’s a block, so you place it down. Need a pick to mine it.
- When you right click, it confused and slows you, but adds resistance and some regen.
- Also from the suggestions down below! YAY
- A throwable knife that takes an item from whatever it hits!
- Steal Ghast tears, bows, iron from zombies, ect.
- Doesn’t steal from bosses, that would be O.P.
- Not really a great weapon for damage, just hit and run
Dyemond Armor and Tools 4 sets of it!
- The Dyemond set is very unique because of its ability to change form.
- You can “Dye” it to give it special powers and ablilties. This set will be explained in further detail.
- It also is super powerful, worthy in any modpack, and more powerful than diamond.
- First, you need a dyemond.
- To get the Overworld set(The First set), you craft it as usual.
- This set does not come with any enchantments, so, it is the weakest.
- ***To get the other sets, you add either Obsidian, Netherbrick, or End Stone to a undamaged tool or armor.***
- Also, to change armor, you can add dirt to any Undamaged Lux, End, or Nether Set to turn it back to Overworld.
- This does not work unless it is Undamaged, but you can repair it.
- Here are a few examples:
- Haste II(Faster mining speed)
- Absorbtion(More Life)
- Very powerful looting, efficiency, silk touch and fortune enchantments.
- Resistance and Regeneration effects
- Fire Resistance
- Powerful Fire Aspect Enchantments(Burns enemies for a very long time)
- On Right-Click, Gives the user strength 2, but also withers the user a bit.
- Night Vision
- Speed 2 and Jump Boost 3
- Very powerful Knockback enchantments.
- The Holey Sword is quite powerful.
- It does 7 Damage, but is already damaged when crafted
- You should be able to repair if if you want.
- It is a cheap way to get Diamond sword strength
- This pan does not cook stuff.
- If lets you fly, but it is very difficult to land. (Land in Water!!)
- Also, does 5 Damage and makes a hilarious bong noise!
- Pretty cheap for flying around
Eggsteminator and Boiled Eggs
- You can not boil eggs in a furnace, which gives you 3 boiled eggs.
- You can eat boiled eggs for 1/2 of a hunger bar.
- You can also shoot them in the eggstermiator(A far better option)
- The eggs shot make EXPLOSIONS!!!!!
- The Pane Maker is Cheap, but powerful
- It turns out to be useless in about the first half of its life.
- However, when it is heavily damaged, it gains a total of sharpness 11(Eleven), which is about 14 Damage. Of course, it only has five hits at that point, but even before that, it has sharpness 6, which is still super powerful.
- It only has 90 Durability though.
- It makes Pieces, not peace.
- It is a Diamond Sword with the ability to shoot razor feathers that do 4 Damages. No need for a bow anymore!
- You can still block with it
The Ultimate Block
- No, Its not a block.
- When held, it gives the user resistance 100, which means you are invincible.
- It is not possible to die while holding it(With the exception of the void)
- It really is not possible, so try all you want.
- This thing is good for mods that are way to OP. *Cough*Orespawn*Cough*
- Of course its going to be flaming expensive!
The Grater Sword
- This is the greatest sword ever!(No pun intended)
- It is pretty gruesome, because it grates items off enemies.
- Here is a list:
The Great List
Slime = SlimeBalls
Blaze = BlazePowder
Animals = Assorted Meats
Sheep = String
Zombie = Nasty Meat
Skeleton = BoneMeal
Bat = Bat Fur****Important!!!
Creeper = Gunpowder
- Does 5 Damage or something.
- This Morning Star is not a weapon
- It does what it should do: It sets the time to morning!
The Stone of Mite
Its a surprise
- Actually, I’m not going to tell you. I can’t spoil the surprise!
- The FleeBag is much more useful than a FleaBag
- Essentially, it gets you out of where ever you are.
- If you are being owned by stuff. or hate caves. The FleeBag will let you flee the scene!
- If you didn’t get it already, It gets you out of caves, to teh surface.
- Not your regular CrossBow
- Shoots gold ingots that explode.
- It is not a bow! SPAM IT!!!
The Bat-le Armor and Weapons Set
- First, you need bat fur, which is obtained via the Grater Sword *Shudder*
- Then, you craft it into a Bat Iron Ingot. Wow. That sounds cheesy
- Then, you can craft your overpowered armor and weapons!
Above is Bat fur… yeah.
That is bat Iron
- The Bat-le Sword is stronger that Diamond(8 Damage)
- You craft it regularly.
- The Bat-le Armor is stronger that Iron.
Go to the cover or screenshots to see what the armor looks like.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Pun Mod , please comment below the article; we will support