Download Push The Button for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Push The Button On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Push The Button using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Push The Button for Minecraft is map thats based on puzzles Finding Buttons And Parkour (Easy One). And there is 7 rooms that you need to find the button and parkour.
And Finaly A Boss Battle (Not That Hard One Hit Kill)
Story There Is A Guy Called RedGuy That Guy Guids You In Every Single Level (Not Every Level)And Final Battle You Need To Free His Soul And Let Him In The Free ..
Settings Change Render Distans What Ever You Like (No One Cares) Brightness What Ever You LIKE!!!!
Rules Do Not Break Blocks
Do Not Change Gamemode (If You Don’t Know What Is Then You Can Forget That One)
Maxiam Of 1 Players 🙂
I Made The Map Myself Alone With 2 Days So Hope You Enjoy
Map Tester x_one_take_x
Push The Button Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Push The Button , please comment below the article; we will support