QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
QuantumFlux Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 focuses on adding ways to generate, store, and transport RF power.
[QuantumFlux Mod]’It is based around’Redstone Flux'(RF), adding multiples ways to store, generate and wirelessly transmit it.
- The Battlesuit is RF-powered armor. When 100% charged almost all damage will be taken from the RF of the armor, but as the charge is depleted, the suit is less effective and won’t be able to absorb all damage leaving you vulnerable. To be most effective, craft a Quibit Cell to keep the suit charged.
- The Battlesuit can be upgraded with special abilities. With a fully upgraded set, you will have Flight, Haste, Speed, Strength, Night vision, and Water breathing. Be cautious though, as powering those abilities has a small constant drain on the charge.
- Darkstone has several variants. It is used in some crafting recipes, but can also be used for building or decoration. The current variants are: Darkstone, Darkstone Pillar, Darkstone Tile, Darkstone Lamp
Imaginary Time Block
- The Imaginary Time Block is able to increase the tick rate of the crops around it. RF is required for it to run. Because of the nature of this block, it is advised not to use many of them.
- The item fabricator is used to combine two items into a new one. Use’NEI’for recipes.
- A simple magnet. Nothing fancy
Quantum Entropy Accelerator
- The Quantum Entropy Accelerator (QEA) is an efficient and clean early game way to make power. It is able to convert any matter into a small amount of energy.
Quantum RF Entangler
- The Quantum RF Entangler is able to tap into the all permeating Redflux Field to store energy to be used later. The benefit is realized with the Quantum RF Exciters which are able to pull from the field anywhere as long as the Entangler is loaded.
- The Entangler is locked to whoever places the block and is able to store 1,000,000 RF.
- The Entangler is a very generous when it comes to providing power and works on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. If some of your Excitiers are not getting power then you probably do not have enough power going into the Redflux Field.
Quantum RF Exciter
- The Quantum RF Exciter is used in conjunction with the Quantum RF Entangler to move RF wirelessly over vast distances. It can only move 100 RF/tick, but each Exciter Upgrade will allow it to transfer 100 RF/T more. Apply the Exciter Upgrade by holding it in your hand and right clicking on the Exciter you want.
- The quibit cell is a portable version of a Quantum RF Exciter. When actived (sneak+right click) it will charge any item in your inventory that is powered by RF. It is important to note that the Quibit Cell itself does not hold a charge, but rather is able to extract RF from the Redflux Field powered by a Quantum RF Entangler
- Quibit Clusters are able to store RF internally to be used later. There are 5 tiers available ‘ each one a slight improvement over the previous.
- The Storehouse is capable of storing 999 stacks of items in a single block.
- The Eviscerator is an all-around tool. It is capable of digging, mining, chopping and killing. RF is required for it to run, and if you neglect to keep it charged it will harm you.
- Titanium is found between Y levels 7 and 11 in clusters of 2-4. It is quite rare, so don’t be disapointed if it takes a while to find some. You will need a diamond pickaxe to mine it, and it can be smelted into ingot form
- Titanium Armor is early game protection. Crafted from titanium ingots, it is not able to be repaired.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
QuantumFlux Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about QuantumFlux Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support