Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting) Download Links. Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting)?
Quick Hotbar Mod: An Easier Solution
Minecraft is missing quite a few aspects that would make your gameplay much smoother and easier. Things like fighting, building, and mining are okay, but they could be much better. Switching from different weapons and tools isn’t a very streamlined process and can take too long if you have to switch quickly.
If you’re collecting resources and an aggressive mob sneaks up on you, the time it takes to switch out for a good weapon could cost you quite a bit of HP. Wouldn’t it be more simple if you could switch to what you needed in a quicker method? With the mod, this becomes a reality.
This mod will put an extended version of the hotbar at the bottom of your window to make mining, fighting, and building better. With this hotbar, you can put your weapons, tools, and any other items you need into the slots. Then, you’ll be able to choose between these things with either a press of a button or rolling your mouse wheel. This makes equipping the thing you need so much simpler.
The creator of Quick Hotbar Mod’1.10.2 knew Minecraft players need more than just 9 slots for all their items. So, what did the creator do? Well, if you hold down the left CTRL button, you’ll see a small preview of whatever you have in your inventory at the time (or a bunch of empty slots if you don’t have anything). In this preview, you can see all 27 spots in your inventory. From here, you can scroll with your mouse wheel between the various items you have, and then press one of the number keys to make a connection between whatever is in that row. You’ll see that building will be much faster and easier since you have access to the types of blocks you need without having to open your inventory and search for them every time you need a different type.
The Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 will function whether you are playing in single or multiplayer mode, though you will have an advantage over the other people in multiplayer. While this mod may not have been created to give you an advantage over other people, there are other mods that do this as well. It is a pretty amazing mod, for both solo play and playing with others. Whether you use it for good or evil, the choice is in the click of your mouse.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge API 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Now you can scroll with mouse wheel AND up / down arrow keys.
- Mod now announces that it is loaded and notifies of your keybindings when you join a game.
- Added configuration file for the mod. Configuration file gets generated for you once you launch Minecraft once with this mod installed. Check the configuration file at minecraft_folder/config/quickhotbar.cfg.
- Using the configuration file you can now configure all the keybindings, if the popup should immediately show up, if mod should announce that it is loaded when you join a game and can you use keyboard keys to scroll between rows.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Easy Mining, Fighting), please comment below the article; we will support