QuidCraft Mod Download Links. QuidCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing QuidCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place QuidCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is QuidCraft Mod?
Have you ever wished to be in the middle of an’quidditch competition in Harry Potter series. If you have,’QuidCraft Mod suits you because it’adds the game of quidditch to minecraft.’QuidCraft is the best experience close to magic!
How to use:
- C moves up, LeftControl moves down, WASD moves like normal walking
- Broom: Craftable via wheat and sticks; can be mounted like a boat and flies with controls similar to creative flight (C moves up, Ctrl moves down, WASD moves as walking)
- Quaffle: Craftable via leather; can be thrown like an egg, falls slower though, is picked up when a player collides with it allowing for easy passing and interceptions
- Bludger: Craftable via iron; once released they will seek out the nearest player and attempt to bash into them. Contact will push the player away, and has a chance to knock them off their broom and the quaffle out of their hand
- Snitch: Craftable via gold and feathers; once released will fly away from the nearest player and dart randomly
- Beater Bat: Craftable via sticks and wood; used by beaters to smack bludgers away
- Bludger/Snitch Gloves:
Craftable via iron and leather respectively; used by a referee to capture bludgers and a seeker to catch the snitch (this is subject to change)
- Jersey/Headband: Craftable via wool; behaves like armor (chestplate and helmet) with very high durability so they shouldn’t ever break mid-match. Right click with one in hand to change its color
- Goal Block: Block made of wool; behaves similar to fences/portal blocks when placed. When a quaffle goes through it turns green and stops the quaffle from moving further away. This makes it easy to see when a goal is made and keeps the players from pointlessly fetching the quaffle
- Quidditch Chest: A Block made from a quaffle, 2 bludgers, a snitch, and a chest. When right clicked it spawns a premade quidditch pitch into the world centered on itself
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’QuidCraft Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about QuidCraft Mod, please comment below the article; we will support