Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft Download Links. Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft ?
Rail Bridges Mod for Minecraft adds new rails that act as bridges literally, ie not have to create anything underneath to make a bridge where trucks can circulate. A rail that can be placed over open air, supports itself, and otherwise acts just like regular rails.
Not everything can be perfect in this life, for now these new rails without crows, ie we can only do straight lines using these roads, but we can use the normal channels for curves and make bridges connect with normally
Can’t be placed on top of a solid block and can’t be walked on without sneaking. The rail bridge will make slopes, but not corners. And while it will make slopes with regular rail (right side of the image) a block update next to the regular rail will cause it to break because there’s no solid block ‘supporting’ it.
Rail Bridges Mod Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Rail Bridges Mod Minecraft , please comment below the article; we will support