Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2 Download Links. Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2?
The Rainbow XP mod, changes the colours of the xp orbs into a randomized colour. This allows for the colours of the orbs to be different from the ordinary puke green colour that I’m sure you’re sick of. It’s quite a simple mod but it does make the game look a lot prettier. The orbs also glow slightly to make it aesthetically pleasing.
It generates the colours by randomizing a number between 1 and 100. If the number is below 93 it will choose a “preset” colour and slightly randomize the values of that colour (so one green might be more green than another and another green might be slightly more blue than another)
It edits the EntityXpOrb and RenderXpOrb class files (or bbw and lz class files in other words), so if you have another mod that for some reason edits them then it won’t work.
- Locate your .minecraft/bin/versions folder.
- Open the folder containing the version of minecraft you downloaded the mod. Once in there open your minecraft.jar with a compression program such as bandizip or winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Copy the classes from the mod zip into the minecraft.jar.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Enjoy… or sue me. Which ever one you feel like at the time.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Rainbow Xp Mod 1.7.2, please comment below the article; we will support