Random Biomes Mod Download Links. Random Biomes Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Random Biomes Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Random Biomes Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Random Biomes Mod ?
Random Biomes Mod for Minecraft adds more random biomes for your to explore. A lot of interesting things are waiting for you to discover in these biomes. Are you ready?
Random Biomes Mod‘removes the biome clustering by temperature in 1.7 and instead distributes biomes randomly, as they were in 1.6.4 and earlier, so you can have hot and cold biomes next to each other (biome size and terrain generation is otherwise default). In addition, a new world type is added (Random Biomes, using ID 15), so you can still play default/large biomes/amplified worlds in the modded game without worrying about messing them up.
Random Biomes Mod Screenshots:
Select Random Biomes as the world type in the world options menu:
This is the result, looking down at spawn, using the seed shown above (-123775873255737467):
From left to right, clockwise, you see a mega taiga, taiga, jungle, ice plains, plains, and swamp.
Now, here is a larger scale rendering of the world (a bit larger than a level-3 map, 1024 blocks square); the number of biomes in 1.7 means that you’ll still have to explore a bit to find all the biomes
Also, as an optional part of this mod, is a cave/ravine/mineshaft mod which modifies cave generation to get actual cave systems and not random caves all over the place, makes ravines more variable/interesting, and a more uniform distribution of abandoned mineshafts (no decrease in spawn rate close to the origin and a minimum spacing between complexes, with a lower overall chance).
Here is a comparison between normal cave generation (left) and modified (right); note that while cave systems are larger and denser, there is also more empty space between them, with no small caves scattered around (i.e. a minimum size was set):
In addition, caves and ravines were made to not cut through the surface (dirt/grass layer, similar to caves in desert/mesa biomes), except for rare small cave openings, one per cave system (more if there is a compound cave system), note that these caves spiral all the way down to bedrock:
Random Biomes Caves: You MUST install the Random Biomes part for this to work, or the game will crash; the changes also only affect the Random Biomes world type.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Random Biomes Mod , please comment below the article; we will support