Random TNT Mod Download Links. Random TNT Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Random TNT Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Random TNT Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Random TNT Mod ?
Random TNT Mod for Minecraft adds in 3 new items and 2 blocks related to TNT into Minecraft. This may not seem a lot, but look below because some of these items are really interesting.
Items and Recipes:
Sharp Stick: This is the first weapon I created, it’s just a stick with some flint on it that does +3 attack damage and that’s it, nothing special about this item.
Bedsidian: This is Bedsidian, it is twice the strength of normal obsidian and twice as long to mine it. It does not spawn naturally and requires you to craft it using normal Obsidian.
Mysterious Wall Chicken: This food item has a 20% chance of dropping out of stone when mined and it restores 4 bars of hunger, also it’s delicious!
Random TNT: And now it’s time for the Random TNT! It may look like a normal block of TNT, but it in reality it’s an unpredictable explosive that can create an explosion that has a 0 block radius, to an explosion with a 1000 block radius. It can be extremely unpredictable and the explosion size can vary.
Random Grenade: Now if you thought Random TNT is bad, here comes the grenade version of it! It is just like Random TNT, except you throw it and the maximum explosion size is 250, one Random TNT can create 4 Random Grenades, also put 4 Random Grenades in a crafting table to get a block of Random TNT.
Rambo: Rambo is a new mob I added because I wanted to make my own mob and Rambo was the first thing I thought of. Anyways Rambo is a hostile mob that has 60 health, does 5 attack damage with no sword, can spawn with any sword or a bow and has armor like the Wither, but it’s stronger and it also has a 10% chance of spawning in your world. So watch out for him, because he’s pretty strong, plus, this is Rambo.
- Health: 60
- Damage: 5
- Weapons: Wooden Sword, Golden Sword, Iron Sword, Stone Sword, Diamond Sword and Bow
- Defense: 15
- Speed: 0.25D (slightly faster than a skeleton)
- Skin Creator: ryangamer13 (yes, I am not good at making textures ok.)
- Spawn Chance: 10%
- Follow Range: 40 blocks
Random TNT Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft’Forge’1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the ‘Random TNT Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Random TNT Mod , please comment below the article; we will support