ReactorCraft Mod Download Links. ReactorCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ReactorCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ReactorCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ReactorCraft Mod ?
ReactorCraft Mod for Minecraft is a mod create by Reika . This mod depends on RotaryCraft – it cannot be installed without it. The mod adds realistic nuclear reactors, both fission and fusion, to Minecraft.
Download’ReactorCraft Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2]
Here are some of the ways in which realism is simulated:
- The physics is simulated in such a way as to reflect reality, including real values for energy creation per reaction
- The reactors (a large multiblock) have to be built in a way that reflects real reactors, with strategic placement of fuel rods, control rods, and other reactor core components
- Realistic reactor behavior in the event of poor design, including possible meltdowns, hydrogen explosions, and radiation leakage
- Realistic (though obviously simplified) control systems to manipulate control rods, feed fuel, and the like
- The fuel is created realistically – including enrichment – and used realistically; users must manage things like spent fuel with spent fuel pools
ReactorCraft does add ores out of necessity.
- Fluorite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Relatively common, and exists in several colors.
- Pitchblende: Spawns in the end, mushroom islands, and the twilight forest. The latter two types generate between layers 8 and 24. Fairly rare.
- Cadmium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 12 and 32. About as common as gold.
- Indium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 0 and 16. Rare.
- Silver: Spawns in the overworld between layers 16 and 40. About as common as gold. Can be disabled if other mods with their own silver are present.
- Ammonium Chloride: Spawns in the nether around lava pools at layer 32. Moderately rare.
- Calcite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Tiny amounts spawn together, but clusters are common.
- Magnetite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 60 and 128. Fairly common.
Like RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft has a craftable handbook:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ReactorCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support