Realistic Survival Mod Download Links. Realistic Survival Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Realistic Survival Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Realistic Survival Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Realistic Survival Mod ?
Realistic Survival Mod for Minecraft. In this mod, you can no longer punch down trees, make wooden tools, or hunt (easily) using nothing but your fist. Realistic Survival Mod’is a mod designed to make Minecraft much more realistic, hence the title.
- No more punching trees down!
- Make flint tools!
- No more unrealistic wooden and stone tools!
- No more monster spawning (except from spawners)!
- A rock: Your first pickaxe!
- Animals now flee from the player, making hunting much more difficult!
- Run those cows off those cliffs!
- Reduced chest size!
- Basic thirst and energy system!
Notes: This mod is NOT Forge compatible. Do NOT install Forge alongside this mod, it will not work.
Screenshots and Recipes:
It’s (somewhat) easy to get started using this mod, break some leaves, collect some rocks, but here’s an actual tutorial.
First, you’re going to want to collect some branches. You get these by breaking off the leaves from trees. Once you have a few branches, craft them into sticks by sticking (haha, puns) them into your crafting menu. Next, you should pick up some rocks and start throwing them at the ground in order to get flint. Once you have three, use your crafting menu to make three of them into an axe head:
Once you’ve made your axe head, start breaking some tall grass to get cord. Collect 10 of it for now.
Once you have ten, take one of them, a stick, and your axe head and craft it (shapelessly) into your first axe. Take the other nine and turn them into string:
Once you’ve done that, make the string you get into a bow. You’ll need it for hunting later. Next, gather up one more flint to make a flint knife:
Then collect some more rocks in order to get some stone and coal. You’ll want iron too, but right now you need to focus on getting hunger under control when it starts arriving. Gather enough stone for a furnace using your rocks, and then head back to the surface.
Since you don’t have any arrows yet, you may want to consider using rocks as a ranged weapon for now. They deal enough damage to kill a chicken in one shot, which is what you need right now to make arrows. Go and hunt some animals for food!
Once you get some iron, make a shovel so that you can collect some sand. You need to make a glass bottle so that you don’t dehydrate.
Unfortunately, this is where the content ends right now. Believe me though, there will be much, much more to come.
How to install Realistic Survival Mod:
Firstly, you have three options: You can either install using MCPatcher, the helper, or you can install manually with just the patch zip. I suggest that you use MCPatcher, and I don’t offer official support for manual installs, so please use MCPatcher or the helper. Below video is for using the helper.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Realistic Survival Mod , please comment below the article; we will support