Realms of Chaos Mod Download Links. Realms of Chaos Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Realms of Chaos Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Realms of Chaos Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Realms of Chaos Mod ?
Realms of Chaos Mod for Minecraft is a huge adventure mod which adds, items, blocks, mobs, and even dimensions. It currently has 8 new material sets to collect, as well as some new items made of vanilla materials.
Have you ever gotten bored with a Minecraft world because you felt that you had collected all the items and explored all the structures and dimensions? Have you been looking for a mod that makes Minecraft seem more ‘endless’? Well look no further! This mod is for you!
- 8 new materials, all of which have tools, armor, bows, and a new projectile weapon called a cannon
- Iron and Diamond bows and cannons
- 2 new dimensions (not yet added in 1.8)
- Lots of ores and decorative blocks
- A new furnace called an extractor
- A few new chests
- A decorative block called a display case which is similar to a flat item frame (1.8 only)
- Many new mobs, some for the added dimensions
- A new crop called soybeans
- Some new saplings
- And nether dungeons
Realms of Chaos Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Realms of Chaos Mod , please comment below the article; we will support