ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 Download Links. ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9?
ReCubed is a statistics mod, it shows you stuff. All sorts of stuff you may or may not want to know.
ReCubed Mod Features:
- Server Side persistent statistics.
- In-depth statistics of everything that happened.
- Real time pie chart and scoreboard stat visualisation (with configurable update interval).
- Commands for server owners.
- Animals Sheared
- Arrows Shot (differentiates Shots and Critical Shots)
- Blocks Broken
- Boss Kills
- Cows Milked
- Damage Dealt
- Damage Taken
- Dimensions Travelled
- Discs Played
- Ender Eyes Used
- Ender Pearls Thrown
- Entities Killed
- Entities Ridden
- Experience Collected
- Food Eaten
- Items Broken
- Items Dropped
- Items Picked Up
- Items Spawned
- Levels Gained
- Messages Sent (differentiates all commands)
- Potions Affected By
- Potions Drank
- Potions Thrown
- Sheep Dyed (differentiates colors)
- Snowballs Thrown
- Times Fished (differentiates casts and catches)
- Times Logged In
- Times Slept
All stats get subcategories, so for example, Blocks Broken shows how many blocks of each type you broke, Damage Taken shows what type of damage you took, etc.
Using the mod is simple, to start off, open your inventory and click the little cogwheel next to your character (if you don’t like this, you can swap it for a keybind in the config file).
You’ll get the above screen. There’s a few options in the bottom, mess with them a bit and look at the bottom right corner of your screen to see the changes. You can press Move HUD to change where it’s at. (tip, use the WASD keys to snap the HUD to the corners of the screen!).
Pressing View Stats will open the stat viewer screen. This is where it all happens. The list on the left shows all stats being tracked (stats in grey are stats you have no data on). Clicking one of the stats will show a pie chart of the top players (the pie charts only show the 10 most prevalent entries to prevent clutter). You can click the players’ slices of the pie to view their stats, or type in someone’s name to view their stats (case they aren’t in the graph). Clicking “Your Stats” on the bottom shows you your stats.
When viewing stats, if you want to see what values a stat has, if the stat isn’t present in the pie chart, simply typing it in will let you see what values it has. Lastly, pressing ENTER will track the stat you’re looking at (be it the top players or the top stats for a given player).
This is the Ingame HUD, it displays the top 15 values for any stat you chose, in a scoreboard format. If you’re looking at the stats of a player, anything below that gets coupled into an “others” stat, if you’re looking at the top players and you don’t happen to be in that list, you’ll still appear at the end, alongside your rank in the server.
If you are a server admin, be glad to hear that there are some commands for you to use. These commands can be restricted to a specific set of players in the config file if you so desire.
/recubed-freezecateogry <frozen(true false)=”>
Sets the frozen flag of a category, if a category is frozen, the stats there stay constant.
/recubed-freeze <frozen(true false)=”>
Sets the frozen flag of ALL categories.
Clears all the data in a category.
Clears all of a player’s data in a category.
Wipes ALL data portraying to a player.
Wipes ALL data.
Saves all the current data in a backup of the name given. If a backup of that name already exists it’ll overwrite it.
Loads the backup (if existent) of the name given.
If a backup of the name given exists, deletes it.
List of categories:
If you are still confused to what category you need to manipulate to what effect, look in the localization file, the display names might help you find what you need. For example, the category displayed as “Experience Collected” is, in code, “experience_gathered”.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ReCubed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support