Redstone Energy Field Mod Download Links. Redstone Energy Field Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Redstone Energy Field Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Redstone Energy Field Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Redstone Energy Field Mod ?
Redstone Energy Field Mod for Minecraft adds only 1 block to the game. You can use it to’power a field to mass power multiple machines or engines or whatever you wish.
Redstone Energy Field Mod‘just adds 1 block. This block can power a field within its range as specified in the configuration. The field is centered on the block. You can use this to mass power multiple machines or engines or whatever you wish. You can turn off the field by applying a lever, pressure plate, and anything that provides direct redstone current.
- Tier 1 energy block – Standard block that creates a field of redstone energy without much control (cant be lever/button/etc controlled directly)
- Tier 2 energy block – A more advanced tier that does everything the tier 1 energy block can do but can be lever/button/etc controlled, make sure its directly on the energy block.
- Tier 3 energy block – This block allows you to turn on particle effects when you right click it to show the powered field. And of course, has everything the tier 2 block can do
- Tier 4 energy block – Currently the most advanced tier block. You can control the range of the field via a GUI. While still being able to turn it off through a lever.
Redstone Energy Field ON
Redstone Energy Field OFF
Place the block down near blocks you want powered. By default the field will always be on unless controlled by a device. The field can be turned off by attaching a lever directly to the block, also works with pressure plates and buttons. The range of the field is configurable. So customize it to how you wish
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download’Redstone Energy Field Mod
- Put’Redstone Energy Field Mod jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Redstone Energy Field Mod , please comment below the article; we will support