Reedcraft Mod Download Links. Reedcraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Reedcraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Reedcraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Reedcraft Mod ?
Reedcraft Mod for Minecraft aims is to make sugarcane a useful early- to mid-game crop while keeping in touch with the vanilla texturing style and quirky magical theme of Minecraft.
Have you ever felt a little bit sad that sugarcane doesn’t have much of a use outside of cake-making or bookbinding? Are you running a sugarcane farm so efficient that your surplus sugar could drown a small elephant? Are you, like me, a sugarcane fanatic? If you answered ‘yes’ or ‘maybe’ to any of these questions, then this mod might be for you.
In its current state, Reedcraft adds two different weapon types (each with their own tier system), one alternative crafting recipe, and one food. Reedcraft adds 11 different items in total: 9 weapons, 1 food item, and 1 crafting item. Weapons will be first on the list of things we’ll talk about, being the most numerous of the items and the most fleshed-out. The two different kinds of weapon are spears and staves. Look at the spoilers below for information on each kind.
The spears in Reedcraft follow a similar tier system to that of vanilla Minecraft’s swords, with a steady progression through the various materials until you hit diamond. However, there is one small change’ The wood tier has been replaced with flint, which actually does a good amount of damage but breaks quite easily.
Spears, with the exception of flint, have much higher durability than their sword counterparts, and are generally more enchantable. They are, however, quite annoying to craft. Better get out your bow and go hunting for slimes, because these spears require two leads per recipe.
The staves in Reedcraft are far more complex than the spears. They require a pre-crafted staff core, which cannot be used as a weapon, and each subsequent tier requires the previous tier to make. While the final tier of staff may not be so difficult to create in terms of the crafting recipe, you must proceed through all three other tiers to get it. However, this daunting task is quite worth it: in its final iteration, your staff will have a multitude of magical effects that augment its mediocre melee damage into a force to be reckoned with.
First Tier (Leather Bound):
- Attack damage of a wooden sword, with better durability and enchantability.
- Nice, smooth grip. Unfortunately, it’s not a real tactile experience.
Second Tier (Herb Stuffed, Polished):
- The mystical herbs slathered on it and stuffed into it will wither your enemies away.
- Enemies will slow in pace as the nauseating effect of the poison starts to sink in.
- The staff texture is really shiny now.
Third Tier (Gold-Bossed):
- All the effects of the previous tier.
- Increased attack damage (equivalent to that of an iron sword).
- Pre-enchanted with Fire Aspect I and Smite IV.
There’s one food item, the Herbal Mush, which is used to craft the second tier of staff. It heals only a tiny amount of hunger and inflicts all the effects that you would get from being hit by a tier 2 staff, but it is technically edible. You’d have to be absolutely crazy to eat it, though. It occasionally makes whimpering noises, and is crafted like this:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Reedcraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support