Repose Mod Download Links. Repose Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Repose Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Repose Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Repose Mod ?
Repose Mod for Minecraft‘allows you to’walk up gentle slopes of grass, sand etc. without continually jumping by addingwalkable soil slopes and more to Minecraft. This works by making soil blocks act as stairs, whose shape varies according to the elevation of neighboring blocks. Visually, the soil blocks are still the same cubes as before. A config option allows the same behavior for ‘natural’ stone such as that found in caves.
Additionally, soil is affected by gravity and will spread sideways into piles when landing. This makes creating slopes easier, but it also makes early-game shelters more challenging. Fine-grained soils such as sand and gravel can also spread as a response to nearby block changes, and so hitting a sand wall can cause a significant collapse. Config options allow control over this falling/spreading behavior.
Granular blocks are: Dirt, Grass, Mycelium, Farmland, Clay, Sand, Gravel, Sand, Soul Sand and Snow.
To configure Repose, click Mods on the Minecraft main menu and scroll down to the ‘Repose’ entry. Then click Config to access the mod options. Each option has a tooltip help. Server admins can also edit options in config/repose.properties under the main Minecraft directory.
Note: if using this mod on a server, make sure the client’s config options match the server’s. Otherwise if for example the server enables only soil slopes and the client enables both soild and stone slopes, players can get ‘stuck’ in stone blocks.
Repose Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge’1.7.10
- Download and install’Farseek Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Repose Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Repose Mod Download:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Repose Mod , please comment below the article; we will support