Reptile Mod Download Links. Reptile Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Reptile Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Reptile Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Reptile Mod ?
Reptile Mod for Minecraft adds new mobs for Minecraft, Reptiles! We have 5 different mobs, the Giant Turtle, the Komodo Dragon, Crocodile, Lizard and new the Gila Monster, they all have different species, so that means that each has more Kinds.
This is the Giant Turtle, it is a passive Mob, walking very slow, and you can ride it! It has 12 lifes (6 hearts) and it drops nothing, but it actually places a chest on the ground when its killed. It has 3 different species: the galapagos turtle, a green one, and a black/yellow one. It spawns in: Forest, ForestHills, Plains, Beach, Jungle, JungleHills, JungleEdge, BirchForest, BirchForestHills,
This is the Crocodile, it is a Hostile mob, it kills you all the time. It has 30 lifes (15 hearts) and it drops leather, it has 2 different species: the normal green Crocodile who attacks you 2,5 hearts, and the Alligator, he is dark green, and a little bit bigger, it attacks you 4 hearts. It spawns in: Swampland, Jungle, JungleHills, JungleHillsEdge
This is the Komodo Dragon, it is a passive mob, but when you attack him, he becomes angry, and it gives you poison for 20 seconds, it has 20 lifes (10 hearts) and it drops a fermented spider eye because of his poison, there is only one specie: the brown one. It spawns in: Desert, DesertHills, Mesa, MesaPlateau, MesaPlateau_F, Savanna, SavannaPlateau
This is the Lizard, it is a passive mob, and it is very quick, so hard to kill. It has 14 lifes (6 hearts) and it drops leather, there are 3 species: the DesertLizard, the brown-ringed-tail one and the dark brown/gray one. It spawns in: Desert, DesertHills, Mesa, MesaPlateau, MesaPlateau_F, Savanna, SavannaPlateau, Plains
This is the Gila Monster, it is a Hostile mob, so it attacks you almost all the time, it attacks you 2 hearts, and it gives you blindness for 14 seconds. It has 20 life (10 hearts) and it drops fermented spider eye, there is only 1 specie. It spawns in: Desert, DesertHills, Mesa, MesaPlateau, MesaPlateau_F, Savanna, SavannaPlateau.
Reptile Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Reptile Mod , please comment below the article; we will support