Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Download Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Resource Loader Mod‘is meant to be used together with’Custom Main Menu Mod‘and’Custom Backgrounds Mod‘but it can be used with any other mod that can take resource locations for config options. It allows users to add their own resources to minecraft. While this would be possible using resource packs these resource packs would be visible in the resource pack window (Which the resources added by this mod aren’t) and you can also just add resources to a simple folder which is easier then repackaging the resource pack every time.
After your first run with this mod installed you will notice a folder called ‘resources’ created in your main minecraft folder (where config,saves etc. are located). That is the place you will be adding your resources to.
In case you don’t know what a resource location is it consists of a resource domain and a resource path.’With mods the resource domain is generally the mod id so ‘randomthings:textures/blocks/advancedFluidDisplay.png’ refers to a texture of my Advanced Fluid Display. The vanilla resources are located in the ‘minecraft’ resource domain (‘minecraft:textures/blocks/dirt.png’). If a mod you are using now requires you to enter a resource location for something (For example Custom Main Menu or Custom Backgrounds) the resource domain will be a folder in the resources folder.
The Resource Location for singleplayer.png would now be ‘test:textures/singleplayer.png’.
The things you put in the resources folder can override vanilla resources but can be overridden by installed resource’packs. If you want to override everything, including all installed resource packs create a new folder called ‘oresources’ where the resources folder is, resources put in ‘oresources’ have the highest priority, e.g. override everything else that contains that resource. The following image shows how minecraft ‘searches’ for a resource:
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Resource Loader Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support