RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks) Download Links. RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks)?
Not all mods are about beautifying the place. The Rftools Mod gives you something more. It gives you tools and features that make for more complete, easier to understand tech builds. For builders that focus heavily on technology, this can make the system easier to manage. It works for Redflux, allowing users to make a variety of tech-related items with less hassle. Play with it to get the look and features that you want, and see the extras that come with this mod. It is a big, rather complex mod so take the time to learn everything about it if you plan to download it.
A Tech World
Minecraft is not all blocks and building structures. It is the main appeal, and certainly what most people do, but you can go beyond that. What makes Minecraft special and unique is the ability to add technology. This is not just items that look like computers, too. You can craft anything and make it a working piece of technology. There are people who have made giant phones, and these are phones that could actually start up and work as intended. The Rftools Mod for Minecraft is here to make the tech builds simpler on you by offering Redflux- and technology-related tools.
Much to Do, More to Gain
There are a lot of features here. Powering up, protecting, crafting, and managing your blocks and technology are all part of it. It is a large, complex system dedicated to helping you with your tech builds. Everything about it focuses on this task. Due to this size and complexity, it might seem a bit overwhelming at first. If you have little experience with mods of this size, or if the Rftools Mod is just a bit much to handle, you do have a manual. The mod comes with a manual that you can craft and read to learn more about it. It is highly suggested that you read the manual before using the mod itself.
Your Future World
You can have a truly futuristic world thanks to the Rftools Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10. This is about more than just design, too. You have all of the tech that you need as well as a system ready to keep it up and going. It works exceptionally well. On top of that, you have a teleportation system that works similarly to the systems in Star Trek. Build, explore, and extend the possibilities in your game more than you could have ever dreamt possible before.
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn’t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers.
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system.
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
- Can be found in the Wiki page.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download’the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about RFTools Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Manage RF Networks), please comment below the article; we will support