Roadblocks Mod Download Links. Roadblocks Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Roadblocks Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Roadblocks Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Roadblocks Mod?
Roadblocks Mod‘gives you a selection of vanilla blocks to use as roads or foot paths, as well as adding another block, the compressed cobblestone, and a new tool, the paver’s mallet. It also gives the player who walks on the block a nice configurable speed boost (based on speed potions and can be configured via the configuration file).
Roadblocks Mod Screenshots:
1.8: First set of 9 road blocks
1.8: Second set of 9 road blocks
1.8: Third set of 9 road blocks
1.8: Final set of 3 road blocks
Village* Not generated with road block, MCEdit block swapped
Patch of Road Block
1.8 Roadblocks Menu
1.7.10 has all of these minus Coarse Dirt, Red Sandstone, Dark / Prismarine
Block of Compressed Cobblestone
Compressed Cobblestone Roadblock
Dark Oak Roadblock
Smooth Sandstone Roadblock
Cracked Sandstone Roadblock
Red Sand Roadblock
Smooth Stone Slab Roadblock
Red Brick Roadblock
Nether Brick Roadblock
Raw Quartz Roadblock
Refined Quartz Roadblock
Chiseled Quartz Roadblock
Quartz Piller Roadblock
Chiseled Stone Brick Roadblock
1.8: Dark Prismarine
1.8: Smooth Red Sandstone
1.8: Cracked Red Sandstone
1.8: Coarse Dirt
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Roadblocks Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Roadblocks Mod, please comment below the article; we will support