RoadWorks Mod Download Links. RoadWorks Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing RoadWorks Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place RoadWorks Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is RoadWorks Mod ?
RoadWorks Mod for Minecraft adds a lot of interesting things to your Minecraft world, such as an asphalt block called “Road block”,”stripes (for on roads) to the game in the following ways,”paint rolls which are able to paint unlimited stripes, and more.
What does RoadWorks Mod’do?
- It add’s the following to the game:
- It adds an asphalt block to the game called “Road block”
- It adds stripes (for on roads) to the game in the following ways:
- It adds paint rolls, which are able to paint unlimited stripes, and as of yet it adds four:
- 1: The middle stripe paint roller.
- 2: The side stripe paint roller (always to your right)
- 3: The arrow paint roller, now this one has 7 different types of arrows, to switch you have to press the “X”(default) button and the color of the paint roller will change, you can see directly what kind of arrow it is, in the upper left corner.
- 4: Extra stripes paint roller, to finish all little parts that are not connected yet, to switch you have to press the “C”(default)and the color of the paint roller will change, you can see directly what kind of extra stripe it is, in the upper left corner.
All paintrollers are also available in yellow now! [You can access the stripe selection menu with [.] (default).] < Beta mode
There are also some options you can click. The options (also changeable in the config) are:
- Selected stripe text: (default)On = Show what stripe is currently selected on the roller in the top left corner while holding the roller.
- Click and get: (default)On = When clicking a stripe in the stripe selection menu, does the menu close down by itself?
Stripe Selection Menu:
- It’s rather easy to use.
- It will show all possible stripes you can currently draw, if you don’t have a painter, its corresponding stripes won’t be visible.
Click one of the stripes to change the corresponding roller’s stripe index!
- Use [.](default) to open it!
Screenshots and Recipes:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2
RoadWorks Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about RoadWorks Mod , please comment below the article; we will support