RotaryCraft Mod Download Links. RotaryCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing RotaryCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place RotaryCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is RotaryCraft Mod ?
RotaryCraft Mod for Minecraft is a mod about the power transmission. Engines generate rotational power – torque and speed, with power being the product of the two – and it is transmitted by shafts, gearboxes, and other transmission devices to eventually reach the machines.
RotaryCraft is a large “industrial-style” mod, akin to the likes of BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, ThermalExpansion, and Minefactory Reloaded.
RotaryCraft is designed to be as realistic as possible, using real machine specifications for power generation/consumption and real physical laws to govern the machines’ behavior. For example, a hot machine will cool according to the laws of heat convection, shafts can handle torques up to what is allowed by their shear strength, and effects of excessive pressure or temperature must be considered.
RotaryCraft adds a total of zero ores and no worldgen, so you do not need to create a new world or venture to distant areas in your current one.
Another thing worth noting about RotaryCraft is that it is designed and balanced completely differently from most other mods; rather than making progression a quest of ever-increasing resource costs that do little other than encourage grinding, RotaryCraft is designed such that progression is done directly, with each machine and/or tier building on knowledge and abilities gained in the last.
There is a handbook in the mod (recipe shown below), which provides detailed information on every engine, machine, tool and resource item. Consult this frequently, especially if you are not well-experienced with RotaryCraft.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about RotaryCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support