Rotten Flesh Mod Download Links. Rotten Flesh Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Rotten Flesh Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Rotten Flesh Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Rotten Flesh Mod ?
Rotten Flesh Mod for Minecraft‘adds in a couple of blocks and items which will completely change how you feel about rotten flesh. Install the mod and enjoy!
- Cooked Zombie Flesh: The cooked version of rotten flesh. Does not give you food poisoning .Restores 3 bars of hunger.
- Rotten Flesh Pickaxe: This pickaxe has 49 uses,is as strong as wood,and a little less efficient than a wooden pickaxe.
- Rotten Flesh Axe: Like the pickaxe the axe has 49 uses and is slightly less efficient than wooden tools.
- Rotten Flesh Shovel: A shovel that has the same durability as the pickaxe and axe. Same efficiency as the other tools in the set.
- Rotten Flesh Sword: Deals 4 damage to others. Same durability as other tools.
- Rotten Flesh Hoe: Average hoe with 49 uses.
- Rotten Flesh Ring: This ring doesn’t do anything itself but is used to craft other rings.
- Rotten Flesh Ring Of Flying: When right clicked it can be toggled from its on and off state. In its on state you can fly like in creative.
- Rotten Flesh Spawner: This block spawns rotten flesh when right clicked with fuel such as coal or wood. Each fuel gives different amount of rotten flesh such as one coal gives 8 and one stick gives 1.
- Cooked Zombie Flesh Spawner: This is the same as the rotten flesh spawner except spits out cooked zombie flesh instead of rotten flesh.
Rotten Flesh Mod Screenshots:
Rotten Flesh Ring Of Flying in its off state.
Rotten Flesh Ring Of Flying in its on state.
Rotten Flesh Pickaxe
Rotten Flesh Axe
Rotten Flesh Mod Recipes:
Cooked Zombie Flesh
Rotten Flesh Spawner
Cooked Flesh Spawner
Rotten Flesh Pickaxe
Rotten Flesh Axe
Rotten Flesh Shovel
Rotten Flesh Sword
Rotten Flesh Hoe
Rotten Flesh Ring
Rotten Flesh Ring Of Flying
- Download and run the latest version of’Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Rotten Flesh Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Rotten Flesh Mod , please comment below the article; we will support