Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Rough Tweaks Mod improves the health and healing mechanism in-game to provide the most realistic gaming experience. It promises to make Minecraft world more challenging and exciting to play with. Unlike the majority of other mods for Minecraft which make your life easier with the addition of gameplay elements to support for your playing, the Rough Tweaks Mod makes your game play much harder. Therefore, it is the perfect mod for hardcore players who are looking for a challenge.
Firstly, the mod disables character’s natural health regeneration on world join. It means that you will be very careful when fighting because each hit will be a lot punishing without health regeneration. This feature makes you become more cautious of what you are doing.
However, the mod added some extras in terms of items you can craft or pick off of mobs to help regenerate some hearts. Eating has not been used to regenerate health, the only way you can regenerate them back is sleeping, which will heal a heart every time you go to sleep. In addition, there are also 5 new health recovery items with the limited usages, which heal half a heart upon use. They are salve (2 times), plaster (4 times), bandage (6 times), medikit (16 times), and enchanted medikit (16 times) which also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- Disables’natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new’items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4’times
- Bandage: Can be used 6’times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
Rough Tweaks Mod Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install’Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Rough Tweaks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support