Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2 Download Links. Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2?
Remake of the Factorization router and upgrades for Minecraft 1.7.10. Works in a similar way the original router did.
Here its used instead of 10 import bus, it pulls items from the bottom of all 10 machines and eject it to the me interface, witch will make the items go into the me system. It also pulls everything from the chest (to the right of the router) the items coming from the quarry via logistic pipes and ejecting that to the me interface, saving me of 11 import buses and 11 channels total. You can also use it for auto sorting in a barrel based storage system (i recommend to use a chest as buffer, use 2 routers, 1 to pull from the buffer/chest ejecting in to the next router witch export to barrels).
Recipe is using vanilla iron and not dark iron, Egg is replaced with a diamond.
Router Reborn Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Mantle Mod
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.8.9‘(does not required Mantle Mod)
For 1.9 (does not required Mantle Mod)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9|1.7.2, please comment below the article; we will support