RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2?
Currently, many Minecraft players find that the game’s HUD (Heads Up Display) looks actually tedious, because it is not streamlined and the players cannot see a lot of information at a glance when they need them immediately. Because of this limitation, RPG Hud Mod is designed to fix most problems that the vanilla HUD has and change the look of the Minecraft HUD. Its function is very simple, it turns your HUD into an RPG one with a detailed character information like the MMORPG games these days.
After installing this mod, you will have a portrait of your character in the top left, and this portrait is accompanied by your health bar that will help you track when you need to replenish your health. Besides, there is an XP bar that will help you track how far you are from every level up. The latest version of this mod also adds a small bar that holds a ton of information regarding your equipment such as hunger, the durability of your armor and weapon, or breathing bubbles.
With the RPG HUD Mod, you can know all information about your character easily, which will help you survive better in the fierce of Minecraft world. From now, you can check the blood number correctly, the amount of physical strengths, as well as tons of other useful information whenever you want.
- Health bar
- Health value
- Hunger bar
- Hunger value
- Xp bar
- Xp value
- Breath bar
- Breath value
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- Horse jumpbar
- Horse health
- Player face at the widget
- Will notify you if an update is available
- Settings gui
- Visible status effects
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
RPG-Hud Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about RPG-Hud Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support