School Mod Download Links. School Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing School Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place School Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is School Mod ?
School Mod for Minecraft allows you’to craft amazing textbook in school life. The special thing is that these books have their own potential abilities. Discover now to know what these books can bring to you!
Sub-Subjects and Extra Items:
Combine on of these Items with a Math Textbook:
- Geometry: Stone
- Algebra: TNT
- Measuring: Stick
Combine on of these Items with a English Textbook:
- Writing: Ink Sack
- Reading: Book
- Grammar: Writable Book
Combine on of these Items with a Geography Textbook:
- Caves: Iron Ore
- Rivers: Water Bucket
- Nether: Netherrack
Combine on of these Items with a Science Textbook:
- Biology: Spider Eye
- Chemical: Lava Bucket
- Physics: Sand
Combine on of these Items with a History Textbook:
- Past: Cobblestone
- Present: Wooden Plank
- Future: Iron Block
Combine on of these Items with a PE Textbook:
- Baseball Bat: Log
- Gym Shirt: Golden Chestplate
- Gym Shorts: Iron Leggings
First Craft a Desk:
Then Right Click the Desk with a Book to get a notepad.
Craft the Notepad with 3 Other Items to Create a Textbook, Here are the combinations:
- Math Textbook: Pumpkin Pie, Hopper, and a Redstone Comparator
- English Textbook: Book, Ink Sack, and a Writeable Book
- Geography Textbook: Map, Compass, and a Clock
- Science Textbook: Redstone, Poisonous Potato, and Blaze Powder
- History Textbook: Stone Block, Bricks, and a Iron Block
- Language Textbook: Red Wool, White Wool, and Blue Wool
School Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about School Mod , please comment below the article; we will support