SGS Treasure Mod Download Links. SGS Treasure Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing SGS Treasure Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place SGS Treasure Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is SGS Treasure Mod ?
SGS Treasure Mod for Minecraft brings various different types of treasure chests to make your Minecraft more challenging. If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
SGS Treasure Mod’adds some adventure to vanilla Minecraft. Various different types of treasure chests are randomly buried throughout the Minecraft world. The chests require different types of keys to open them. The more rare the chest, the better the loot. You can locate an area where a treasure chest is buried by finding and digging under a graveyard. There also are treasure chests in sunken ships. As well, there are rare Wishing Wells generated in the realm. Note that chests, wishing wells and sunken ships are meant to be rare finds, along the lines of pyramids and villages, however, the spawn settings can be customized from the config file.
A sunken ship!
A Treasure chest in a graveyard.
Discovering the entrance shaft to a Treasure chest.
Iron Key Recipe
Gold Key Recipe
Pirate Key Recipe
Skeleton Key Recipe
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Delete old versions of Treasure before install new version.
- Delete old sgs_treasure.cfg from ../.minecraft/config.
- If you have sub-directories under your mods directory, sgs_treasure! needs to go in the parentmods directory. Otherwise files will not be found and errors and a bad experience will occur.
- Vanilla chests don’t play well with Treasure! chests. Placing one beside a Treasure! chest will create an overlapping rendered chest with separate inventories. Placing a Treasure! chest beside a vanilla chest, works as intended.
- Still working on more text for the pirate journals.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about SGS Treasure Mod , please comment below the article; we will support