Download Shades Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Shades Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Shades Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Shades Map for Minecraft is a new game with the green colour. The map requires you to think on your feet, very simple concept, suprisingly challenging.
Level 10 on the green colour
A new game with the orange colour
Things get tricky when you place a darker colour over a lighter colour by accident
How to play:
- Playing is simple, blocks will fall into one of the four different rows depending on where you look.
- Combine two of the same colour blocks and they will merge into the next darker shade of the colour.
- Make a row of the same colour to clear that row.
- Dont let the boxes reach the top row.
- Right click to make the blocks move downwards quicker.
There are 5 different shades of colour in the game.
The darkest shade can only be obtained by merging colours, you cannot place it.
Levels are based on how many points you have, every time you earn 50 points you go up a level.
You start on level 1, getting 50 points will put you on level 2, getting 450 points will put you on level 10.
There are 10 levels, however you can go on forever. (My highscore is 1000+)
As you go up a level, the speed of the falling block increases.
You can earn points two ways in the game, by merging shades and clearing rows
- 2 points
- 3 points
- 4 points
- 5 points
Row clearing ?
- 5 points
- 10 points
- 15 points
- 20 points
- 25 points
Shades Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Shades Map , please comment below the article; we will support