Shadow World Mod Download Links. Shadow World Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Shadow World Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Shadow World Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Shadow World Mod ?
Shadow World Mod for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
The Shadow World mod is a mod, which adds a dark new dimension, two new bosses and a lot more. Like over 100 new Items, more than 20 new Mobs and a bunch of new Mobs hostile and friendly. It won’t affect over world worldgen. This mod is currently not compatible with Optifine!
Generate a new World with the new World Type Shadow World!
Build a Portal out of Lapis lazuli like this one:
Light it up with a Shadow Lighter, which is crafted like this:
Now you should have a portal to the Shadow World:
(Warning: If you happen to play on hard it will generate a broken Portal in the Shadow World, you can still build a portal though)
How to use the Diary:
When you enter the Shadow World the first time you will receive your very own Diary. You can open it just like a normal book and you should see something like this:
On the next page you will find your first entry. The entrys will help you progressing through the mod.
Every time you unlock a new entry you will hear a sound and a window like this in the top left corner of your screen.
The Bookmarks categorize the entries by blocks, items, entities and everything else.
You will unlock new entries by crafting, picking up items, or just looking at things. So happy exploring!
(Note: not every item and Block is integrated just yet)
The brightness command:
There is a “shadowworldbrightness” command. This command changes the brightness. This is useful, when you can’t see anything in the Shadow World, or if you want to record a video for YouTube. To activate the higher brightness, you type “/shadowworldbrightness true”. To deactivate it, type “/shadowworldbrightness false”. You need op permission to perform the command.
Shadow World Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For MC 1.7.2
For MC 1.7.10
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Shadow World Mod , please comment below the article; we will support