Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9 Download Links. Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9?
Sheep are no longer satisfied with their boring lives on the surface and have begun exploring the caves and other dimensions of the Minecraft world. In their exploration they encounter valuable materials that rub off onto their wool, which can be extracted if you know how. On the surface and upper levels of caves you will find mostly iron and coal ore sheep, but as you dig deeper or venture out into other dimensions you will encounter sheep that have collected rarer materials.
You must first collect the raw material from the sheep. This can be done in the usual way, by killing the poor sheep (what did he ever do you?) or, once you have collected some iron, by crafting shears and shearing them. Unlike normal, boring sheep, you get fleece from shearing sheep which must first be cleaned before it can be used. To wash the fleece you need to craft a washer with various pieces of wood and a bucket. Fill the washer with water, then use a piece of fleece on the washer to get ore wool.
Crafting a washer
Congratulations! You now have some ore wool. You may use this for decoration if you wish, but to really make use of it you must first separate the ore from the wool using a separator. Crafting the separator will require a furnace, some stone and slabs, as well as an iron ingot. The separator must be powered using some form of combustible fuel in order to process the wool which you do by inserting it into the input slot of the separator. The result of the process is pure wool and ore residue which can be burned in a furnace to create useful materials.
Crafting a separator
Sheeeps Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Sheeeps Mod 1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support