Ships Mod Download Links. Ships Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ships Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ships Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ships Mod ?
Ships Mod for Minecraft lets you build a ship out of blocks and sail it around the world!’If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
- Make a ship out of blocks
- Launch it into the world for sailing
- Dock the ship again to make changes to the blocks
- Flotation based on physical simulations
- Walk around on your ship
- Place chests and crafting tables on your ships
- Ships actually displace water (no more water in the bottom)
- Tiny raft-type ship makes getting started on survival mode easier
- Small-type ship uses sails and a helm
- Based on Minecraft Forge
- Support SP and MP
Ships Mod Screenshots:
Tiny ship block: needed to make tiny ships. Tiny ships allow up to 20 blocks and must be paddled.
Paddle: needed to paddle a tiny ship.
Small ship block: needed to make small ships. Small ships need a helm and sails to pilot. Build sails out of wool blocks.
Helm: needed to pilot small ships
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Tinkerer’s mod. Minecraft crashes in Tinkerer’s mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Better Storage. Minecraft crashes in Ships mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Hardcore Ender Dragon. Minecraft crashes in Minecraft code.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Java 8. You should use Java 7, 6, or 5.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Smart Moving. Ship collision is disabled somehow by Smart Moving.
- Ships Mod has problems with Rails of War. The invisible blocks cause all kinds of mayhem.
How to install Ships Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- /Users/[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Players no longer get stuck after docking
- Players no longer fall through ships after launching
- Sneaking/crouchwalking works on ships now
- Interactions with world blocks near ships work correctly now
- Player aim at ship blocks has been corrected (ie, no more clicking on chests/helms and nothing happening)
- Ship clipboard paste works
- Op console commands added – type /ships for more info
- Debug rendering of ship hitboxes added (press F3)
- Ship movement and turning speed are balanced correctly
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ships Mod , please comment below the article; we will support