Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Shipwrecks Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is suitable for Minecrafters who love ships as it add many different kind of ships to your world, also new mobs and diving suit are added. The ships include rowboats, sailboats, sloops,’schooners, and the Waverunner to oceans and beaches.
Sideways. Chests and broken masts have a random chance of spawning within 20 blocks in any direction from the boat.
There are 6 sections of torn sails that each have a 50% chance of spawning. The mast can also be broken. Dispensers in all ships have arrows or fire charges. Check all the chests inside!
You will always get an iron block and a gold (50%), emerald (30%) or diamond (20%) block.
The largest ship to date. This ship is extremely rare. Its large enough that you will drown before you can explore the lower decks unless you come prepared. This ship is carrying a large load of valuable ore, as well as some interesting trinkets.
The Diving Suit
Wearing the full suit will allow you to breathe underwater. The helmet will add nightvision, so you can easily see underwater as well. If you are not in water while wearing the suit, you will be slowed down (this includes bobbing on top of the water). Each piece of armor will increase the slowness effect by 1 level. This armor is somewhat expensive to make and it will wear out eventually.
The Piranha! The fish will spawn and move in schools. They have low health and attack strength, but you may run into a group of 20+ in some shipwrecks. Spawning of these fish is currently tied to the larger 3 shipwrecks.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Shipwrecks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Shipwrecks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support