SimCraft Mod Download Links. SimCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing SimCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place SimCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is SimCraft Mod ?
SimCraft Mod for Minecraft will help you’enhance your building and mining experience and to allow you to extend your game with endless possibilities, we are really set out to keep game balance intact and provide you with a very authentic feeling when playing with SimCraft.
A Mod design with creativity and realism in mind providing you with a complete new game dynamic and loads of extra building options. The mod is primarily based on HD textures lower resolutions however will be available later and it’s currently a work in progress, the lowest currently is 64bit.
For those concerned about using 64bit texture, don’t be the textures really fit in nicely with the default vanilla textures, and you don’t really see a major drop in fps. This mod is huge in fact it’s the biggest mod available to date.
SimCraft Mod Screenshots:
Brewery[Barrels, Destillery, Fermenter]
Bricks and Tiles in SimCraft
Carpets in SimCraft [carpets, slabs, full block]
Corners and Slopes crafted from the bricks and tiles
Doors and windows you can use on SimCraft
You can also craft fences, walls and Fence walls
32 Oceaan fish you can catch and release
Fish swimming under water, they eat dirt which will then turn into ocean coral
Furniture in SimCraft[Tables, Chairs, Display Cases, Fish Tank Glass
Machines used in SimCraft
The ores and stones generated in world and all minable
Plants, Crops and Trees you will find in SimCraft
30 Rooftop types each with 12 unique building pieces.
Slabs that can be crafted from SimCraft bricks, tiles and wood
Stairs and Slopes that can be crafted from SimCraft bricks, tiles and wood
Wooden Planks and logs that can be obtained from the Trees
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about SimCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support