Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart Download Links. Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart?
Recently, there is a new source code known as the MC MultiPart, which allows mod developers to use the source code to create mods without requiring players to install any API mods. Based on this source code, Simple Covers Mod is created to provide basic microblocks for MCMultipart.
Basically, the Simple Covers Mod adds new blocks into Minecraft. They are thin pieces of material that cover up the unsightly exposed power cords of automation and technologies mod packs. As you know, the power cords are vital for any machinery systems and they are everywhere, however, a confused wiring network can severely affect your surroundings. That is why we need cover blocks for these cords.
Furthermore, thanks to the mod, creating boards is easier than ever. You can use any kind of materials available for constructions in Minecraft, from woods to netheracks or even end stone. You just need to place a block that you want to make boards from into the crafting grid, along with a saw, then you will have the covers you need.
One more feature you need to remember about the mod is that the microblocks placed in the world should convert to the new format. Specifically, microblock items will need to be manually converted to the new format by placing in a crafting grid, while old microblock items will have a special icon and text, and cannot be placed until converted.
How to install Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2’with forge Modloader
- Download and install’Forge Installer
- Download and install’BdLib.
- Download and install’MCMultiPart Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2 – Microblocks for MCMultipart, please comment below the article; we will support