Simple Flight Mod Download Links. Simple Flight Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Simple Flight Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Simple Flight Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Simple Flight Mod?
Simple Flight Mod isn’t your average wimpy flight mod that has you creative fly in survival mode. No, simple flight is HARDCORE. You can only fly for a limited amount of flaps per flight, and not all wings allow you to glide safely ‘ meaning if you’re not careful, you can take a significant amount of fall damage.
Simple Flight Mod Screenshots:
How to Fly:
Hover over your Wings item. It should say Max Flaps followed by a number. that number is the amount of flaps you can get in per flight before you’ll either glide, or drop to the ground like a lemon’ wrapped around a brick.
First, equip the wings. All the wings and gliders in this mod (so far, at least) are worn as a chestpiece. Then, you need to become airborne, either by jumping, or walking off of some sort of ledge. When in the air, you just have to press (or hold) whatever key you use when you JUMP (spacebar by default) in order to flap your wings ‘ It’s that simple!
Watch out for fall damage, though, or your first few landings might end up a just a bit messy. Or a lot.
Simple Flight Mod Recipes:
- Aerial Swiftness ‘ decreases the cool-down period between flaps. (completely useless on jetpacks and jetgliders)
- Longer Flight ‘ increases the amount of possible flaps for each flight.
How to Enchant:
- Your wings must have no enchantments on them in order to be enchanted. If the wings are dyed, the dye will not be cleared upon crafting.
- Place the unenchanted wings in a crafting area with one or more Lapis Lazuli blocks (for Longer Flight) or Redstone blocks (for Aerial Swiftness). The amount of blocks used in the recipe will determine the strength of the enchantment.
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Simple Flight Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Simple Flight Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Simple Flight Mod, please comment below the article; we will support