Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Everyone wishes they could have teleportation powers and that doesn’t change even when you’re playing Minecraft. It would really make things so much simpler to be able to get from your base to a really great mining spot so you didn’t have to run across the map every time you needed a certain resource.
Playing just gets so much easier when you can teleport to the places you need to go. The Simple Teleporters Mod offers a solution for those of us who don’t like using our virtual legs for literally everything.
The Lemon’s Simple Teleporters Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft
The name gives it all away. Now, you won’t immediately get teleportation powers, there’s a process, but once you’ve gotten everything done right, you’ll be fine. Don’t worry, the Simple Teleporters Mod’1.11.2 is one of the easier mods out there, all things considering teleportation, so even if you’ve never used one before, you should be able to figure it out pretty quickly.
Now, About the Process of Getting Ready to Teleport
You’ll have to craft multiple different things. The very first thing to do is to get an Ender Crystal, which you can do by heating up and Ender Eye in a furnace. After you’ve obtained the Ender Crystal, you’ll be able to use it to designate the location you want to go to. You’ll also need to craft the actual teleporter, of course. Once you’ve completed all of this, all you have to do is stand on the teleporter and right click (make sure you’re holding the Ender Crystal) and you’ll get to the area you specified without having to run all the way there. It just makes the game a lot easier and saves you a lot of time running from point A to point B. Why walk when you can teleport?
The Simple Teleporters Mod Minecraft is not exempt from having its own bugs, but it is still definitely worth checking out. Now, the biggest bug you’ll probably run into is finding yourself trapped in the location you just teleported to. The way to get out of your virtual, invisible chains is to quit to the main menu and restart. It can get a bit annoying but it’s a small price to pay for teleportation powers, honestly. So, if you’ve been looking for a mod that cuts down the time it takes for you character to cross the map, you’ve found your solution. Enjoy!
How to use:
To begin, you will need to craft an ‘Ender Crystal’ by heating up an Ender eye in a furnace
Crafting and Ender Crystal
- With this crystal you can sneak right click a block to create a link at a position you would like to teleport to.
- You will now need to craft a ‘Teleporter’ in a crafting table
Crafting a teleporter
- Place this Teleporter on the ground and use the Ender Crystal you made earlier in it by right clicking with it in your hand. You can freely take the crystal out and put it back in.
- Now you have a working teleporter! You can now step on it and sneak to be teleported to the position you linked the crystal to.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Simple Teleporters Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Simple Teleporters Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support